16 Jul 2014

{Recipe} Berry Choc Trail Mix

Saturday, we are making our Monthly trip to Costco in Brisbane to do our monthly grocery shop.  I love Costco, such incredible savings on so many things but the 3 hour trip is a bit boring and I tend to get snacky.

While thumbing through Instagram the other day, I found GoSuperFood and saw the recipe for Dark Chocolate Strawberry Coconut Trail Mix and it looked so good!  We had most ingredients but not all so the following recipe is adapted from GoSuperFood's Amazing IG Account!

Berry Choc Trail Mix



1/2 C Roasted Hazel nuts
1/2 Almonds
1 punnet of Strawberries - wash, sliced and baked in the oven at 100deg C for about an hour
1/4 C Cranberries
1/4 C Roasted Coconut chips
1/4 C Dark Chocolate Chips
Handful Pepitas and Sunflower Seeds

Let me know if you try it and what you think!!!  I'd love to see pics


No comments: