20 Jul 2014

Sunday Smoothie Prep

Hey Slimmers!

Sunday is now my day for meal planning!  This morning I pre-packed our smoothies for a week.





How amazing does all this fresh produce look!! 

And after a few minutes chopping, this was the end result.


I find that this quote was the reason why I started to plan ahead.
I am the kind of girl that will stick to a routine while it's easy.  If there's just one day when I am not in the mood to do the food prep for breakfast or lunch, I don't do it and then it's a downward spiral from there!

These are the recipes we came up with for this weeks smoothies :D

1 Banana Frozen
1/2 Cup Blueberries
4 Strawberries
1 Large handful Baby Spinach
1 T honey (not included in the pre-packaging)
Coconut water (again, not included in the pre-packaging)

Tropical Smoothie
1 Orange
1 Apple
1/2 a Pineapple
Coconut Water to taste (not included in pre-packaging)



1 Zucchini
1 Frozen Banana
1/2 Cup Blueberries
Almond Milk to taste (not included in pre-packaging)

And no, you cannot taste the zucchini in the smoothies! :D It's a fantastic way to get your green veges into you (or a little human you're trying to hide them from) without the taste!

In any of these smoothies, you can also add amazing superfoods like:
Acai Berry
Flaxseed
Maca Powder

What's your favourite Smoothie Combination?



No comments: