15 Jul 2014

Only 2 Jewels in Australia

When I talk to people about joining Plexus to earn extra money to pay the bills - a lot of people think that Australia is over saturated with Ambassadors!  And I bet you've thought that before too, correct?

Well guess what - you'd be wrong!  In the 2 years that Plexus has been in Australia, we only have 2 "Jewel" Ambassadors (Top Ranking Ambassadors in the company - Emerald, Sapphire and Diamond) here in Australia and both of us are in Queensland!!


No Jewels in the REST of Australia!!!!

Craaaazy!!!

And to top that off - below is a list of States in the USA that do not have Jewel Ambassadors!!!


So call me crazy, but I want to personally sponsor a Jewel in EVERY STATE in Australia!!!
Call me crazy, but I know this can be done!
Call me crazy but I want YOU! Yes you, reading this now - I know you have the capabilities inside of you to become one of the Top Ranking Ambassadors.

And I can teach you how.

Lets do this, together!

No Pressure
No Diamonds.


No comments: