4 Jan 2015

Vicky's Transformation

SO I had my babygirl take some pics of me today so I could do some comparison photos and I can't help but have tears of joy roll down my face when I remember the day this before photo was taken.



It was December 25, 2011, Christmas Day at the old homeplace in Bastrop. I was standing next to my big brother and my big sister was on his other side, we all looked so happy. But truly nobody knew how miserable I really was. This was after I ripped and tore the ligaments in my right knee and was struggling to even stand long enough to even take pics that day. I turned 38 years old that year and was told I'd never walk again, there was just too much damage to the knee and I would forever be on pain medications just to 'manage' the pain & inflammation. LITTLE did those doctors know that my God had bigger plans for my life! 

Just 19 days after that, God used my good friend to post about what He was doing for her health with this 'Pink Drink'. I remember it like it was yesterday, how proud I was for her, how grateful I was that she had finally found relief after she'd been thru so very much that year, what with having the baby and then going thru several surgeries with him. I could only imagine the stress and fear she felt as a Mother. 

So I didn't question her, I didn't call her, or even message her that day, I just clicked on the link she posted in the comment section of her post that fateful Sunday morning and I jumped in with both feet & became a member of #PlexusWorldwide!! Without even having tasted it or trying it for myself. I just KNEW that I had to give it a try! What IF this was my answer?!? What IF Plexus would help me too?!? 

Three years later and all I can say is thank you JESUS for answering my prayers in more ways than I could have ever even dreamed of! I have personally experienced an 80 lb loss, I have been two and a half years medication free, I am regaining my health, my life and am achieving my goals and dreams with these products! Words cannot express how full my heart is! I feel so very blessed! My cup runneth over and I am forever grateful! 

No comments: